Why Exhibit Fun Asia Expo 2020
- Indonesia is the largest and the 4th most populous country in the world boasting population of nearly 260 million people with increasing middle up class.
- Gross Domestic Products of around US$ 975.971 Billion in 2014
- Indonesia has an average of 5.8% Economic Growth per annum.
- Indonesia’s Industrial policy strongly encourages foreign investment to have an essential role in improving Indonesia’s global competitiveness and recent economic reforms paving the way for an increasing number of joint-ventures.
- In the first quarter of 2015 investment in Indonesia's tourism sector had reached US$ 130.10 million, comprising US$ 117.27 million in foreign investment and the remainder in domestic investment
- The capital city of the Republic of Indonesia, Jakarta, has a population of more than 14 million people and offers all International facilities including several giant shopping malls, family entertainment centers, convention and exhibition centers.